17.12.12

晚间

Its a late night now, laying on my bed and going to sleep. Just guess why blogging here ?Im just wana write something about my new life in KL even i stay here almost three months. Well, busy life here, not only the vehicles here but thats lot people rushing on the street. Gosh, back to life when im in JB,what we call "city life". Hmmm, i have to say,new environment ,new challenges.
And wan to announce something if you are my reader,i mean you often follow my things, I had end up my relationship since last two months. Ya, dont try to comment because you are not the person. There are no right or wrong when you are in love but how about when i say Im not in love. If you knew it, i hope let it to be past. New life waiting for me. Girls, long journey for us to go through no matter you re single or couple, remember we can did more than we expect. Why not, improve yourself :D
I gonna stop here, tml have class to attend :-( i wish i  can stay homeeeeee
night :-) love you all.

No comments: