11.4.11

Time to post

 060411
 long time dosent updated my blog? im sorry to all my babies and dude =( final exam take away my times and recently something make my heart upset and down my mood ( have to admit that )
so now im gonna  post all and all the post together (yup,lazy)


 after dressing nicely? going to seat for my EC exam paper soon after maybe 30mor min ?
my eyes bag and the dark circle tell u that i have been restless so many days =(
 Mr kyle and me =) oh yeah ,we are good sista in class ( always chi cha about the gossip?dressing and mayb eyeshadow!?)hang out with dude for movie*wed,our movie moment *
 bought some sweet for movie moment ,i loving this taste but really too sweet dy =P


 eating our fav hobby really =) omg ~honey dude and baby enjoying the promotion set of fish market restaurant .
i bought this!!! i love this (but my guy keep saying this wasting money,not really,my purse have been spoil so long time dy what ,finally i found a new purse)

070411

eyes bag? dark circle again and again!can you pls stay away from me?i have been annoyance so long time and when just i can delete it!?! agrhh! nvm cool down~ relax coz this is my last sub (marketing )
 2sumthing in the midnight and i still studying tiring.I slept at 3 sumthing if i not mistaken.

i doing eyes mask (but i dun think its really work) my eyes still tat ugly sad*


 have a sweet dream and facing my last subject of this sem =) after this everything have a new beginning right?
Do u agree with that? i hope so. but i have to leave my honey maybe a 1 month (can i cry ?! can i shout? he always dunno what im thinking,so what?who care ? i care =)

080411
went to sing k?! yup our class fav ,we always did that =) enjoy it always(dude always have a great perform)honey have a very nice voice and make me always loving him so much =)
 TT cry he gonna leave ,1 month ,went to KL and leave me here (sure he leave me here if not what can he do?!) ok just forget about this ,im just making some joke =P

090411
 WONDEFUL MORNING ! a new days coming to me ! i love it~ went to market to having so ingredients and material for cooking my lunch (sure im going to having this with all my babies ,because im noob in cooking )

 XIAO B ( meaningless ,just wana show him out ,haha)
i loving it so much=) thanks to my babies


after that hang out with dude and babies! oh yeah! have fun?( nope,im tired)
 playing around while waiting the bus ( about 30min we playing there ,swt~)



 my baby  going to find out her dress for her clubbing nite (hmmmm,baby wana attend her fren bday party in Mois) oh yeah~she look great in onther dress but i didn't take the pic !omg!)
 shushi king always our lunch choice ?!




 gurney fashion show =)great but im really tired and gonna back home soon =(

100411

A full morning appointment with mr VINCENT CK TAN =)
having a nice shooting in garden and evrything is fine just the problem of the model is too fat too dark and uglish !


 wooo?! short!!!!!yes im (always admit that )


vincent showing me the picxx =)








 the shooting pic going to upload after edited by mr vincent =) and now is my own pic =)


have a nice day by viewing those nope post =P

No comments: