27.3.11

【20110328 】 (reverse)

my presentation day (last wed) this was a horrible day because i went to class and then there were a many group waiting for their presentation and in the end my present move to the day after this ( haix*~ )
whole class hang out for Movie! Yeah ~our movie day (evry wed) (im sorry i din capture any picxx at all ,and i also dunno why ) but its a lot of fun! ! fuyooo~

so how bout my thursday? i went to beach with my lovely cousin and her bf (mr kelvin,thks so much for bring me to thr ,a lot of fun )i went to thr for painting?(omg,i still leave in miss ung thr ,going to take it dy) nice day =)

act this is before we going back den i capture but miss ung tot she is at the beach?!( ehmmm mana wu)

EXAM DAYS COMING SOON ,BABY

angel is preparing and all people is preparing =) we going to get hard to achieve what we wan ! oh yeah get hard ya all my babies and honey dude =)

my picxxxx (if u got heart disease or other else pls take so distance between ur pc ,my picxx going to let u shock ,mayb =(  im sorry about that ,UGLISH )

edited by mei tu xiu xiu(quite nice and easy )*

 phone me (haha)noob!


and my house got a new baby (coco) a lit puppy (its was a poodle) damn cute!
 

 Coco look cute but me >


No comments: