10.3.11

110311

since i finish my tamadun class and i have nothing to do except study and homework ,and have nothing to do! ok fine dun beat me ,its kidding =) im going back to my lovely hometown afterward ( act i going back almost evry week) .what made me wana went back to there? because mami and dad missing me so much (act is me missing them )

ok continue =) so i have nothing to do in my hostel =( den i take out my phone and ka cha!
 look weird ?ok admit that im fat >< i still tat fat =( i din get hard to slim up my body and this few day keep looking the leng lui pixxx in FB =( when and how can i got so nice body and face =( agrhhhhhhhh~i think i gonna take care my skin =( summore my food =(
i hope i can be like this =)
a fair and nice skin (this is edited by mei tu xiu xiu (agrhhhhh i hope im tat fair and charming lady)




THE END 
THANKS FOR VIEWING THE LAME LIFE STORY-LINE

No comments: